Did you contact any Consumer Affairs folks

or reporters who profile companies that create problems like this? I still think there are ways to stop paying that contract entirely. If nothing else, gather info and make your recordings and then take them to small claims court. They’re not providing the service they agreed to provide, period. If they’ve broken that contract, you shouldn’t have to pay them, and/or you should be able to get your money back. Forcing you to continue to pay them when everyone knows they’re not providing their agreed-upon service merely enables them to continue. It’s fraud.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *